Friday, March 8, 2013

Doctors Update

Sam's fevers have gone.

He is brighter this afternoon.

And so am I after a little nap.

His GP has diagnosed that in addition to his school sore he also has a throat infection.  Praise God it's not something worse!

Sam will stay on low dose antibiotics up until he has his cardiac catheter.

I have called the hospital to let them know and they are going to get back to me early next week to make sure that plan is OK. 

I pray that is it.

There is nothing else I can do.

It is all in God's hands thankfully.

Outside I am calm, inside I feel like I am running a marathon.

Outside I am quiet and thoughtful, inside I am imploding.

You know that feeling of when you close your eyes lay down and it feels like the house is shaking.

Time to be still and know that He is God.


Paula Vince said...

I'm praying for you all, that Sam will be completely well in time for the surgery.

Nicole Watson said...

Thank you for praying Paula. Sam is well and truly in the mend and has most of his bounce back. Now we just need to wait to hear from the hospital on Monday regarding his antibiotics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...