Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whispers To My Heart - I Fight For You

Father God says, "I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
When they call on me, I will answer,
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honour them..."
Only keep your eyes firmly fixed on me and everything else will work together for my glory.  Everything that you need and are concerned about will be given to you, as you seek my face.  You do not need to fix anything or anyone, that is my job.  You must love me, love them and be obedient to me, that is your job.  Remember that my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.  Be encouraged my daughter, I am your Champion, there is no need to fight for my honour.  I am the one who delivers you. (Spoken to Nicole from Psalm 91:14-15)

4 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

I'm a bit back logged on my blog reading, and I just got caught up on yours! I just read it in its entirety!
Wow! Praise God for all the tremendous things He is doing in and through you. Praise God for the book launch, for health and joy in this season of your life! Thank you for all your encouraging devotions. I was so blessed! Keep looking up! And keep writing, we are reading... Love, SW

Nicole said...

Hi Stephanie,

So great to hear from you. I must admit I am a bit behind on keeping up with your blog lately also. Will have to catch up soon. I am always praying for you though. It's amazing that you read the whole blog, wow!
I hope you give all of the beautiful mothers over in Southern Sudan a big hug tomorrow for Mother's Day. Thank you so much for your encouragement. God bless your heart and soul:)

Country Mama said...

Hi! I just found your blog because you are following mine! Thank you so much for this post. I have been reading websites lately where people have been posting things that supposedly God has been telling them, and they were very scary things that had me bound with fear. I've been trying to sort things out in my head. This post really gave me peace. Also, the comment before this mentioned Sudan...are you there? My son is heading there in August for a mission trip with Far Reaching Ministries. It's nice to "meet" you!

Nicole Watson said...

Hello April,

Praise God for his perfect peace. I'm so glad you dropped by. I follow the blog of a beautiful woman named Stephanie who is a midwife in Southern Sudan, serving God. I'm sure your son is up for a true adventure with Jesus! If he is headed to Southern Sudan he may be able to go and visit their clinic. I'm so happy to have met another sister in Christ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...