Friday, January 7, 2011

Sams Heart-book update

Their has been a flurry of activity in the last week of so regarding Sam's Heart.  The cover for the book has been designed and hopefully I will be able to give you all a sneak preview soon :) Book release is looking at being late May 2011.

Sam's Heart, the website, is in the midst of design, and it is exciting to see it all coming together. The website will also feature a link to the Sam's Heart Facebook page so that people can share their stories, comment on the book, ask for prayer and provide a listening ear.  We are hoping to be able to offer some people who need hope, a place where we can believe with them in prayer for God's provision and faithfulness.  The Bible says:

....If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.  For where two or three are gather as my followers, I am there among them. (Matthew 18:19-20)

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more.  You can even say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea', and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and have faith, you will receive it." (Matthew 21:21-22)

What an amazing opportunity to be able to offer help and support, share the message of hope and with God's grace save some lives, both here and in the eternal as well.

Now I am hoping and praying that people will read it!  Pray with me if you would like.

2 comments:

Be A Fun Mum said...

How exciting! Praise God! I can't wait to see the website when it launches.

Nicole Watson said...

Hi there Kell,

Thanks for sharing in the excitement with us! I hope that the move is going well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...