Friday, August 19, 2011

Hold On for the New Day

 My prayer from an honest heart: 
 O God, listen to my cry!
 Hear my prayer!
 From the ends of the earth,
 I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.
 Lead me to the towering rock of safety,
 for you are my safe refuge,
 a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
 Let me live forever in your sanctuary,
 safe beneath the shelter of your wings!
 For you have heard my vows, O God.
You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name. (Psalm 61:1-5)

God answers:
I hear your cries.  Do not be afraid at being overwhelmed.  I love that you run to me, that your strength is found in me.  I am a strong tower of hope and rest.  You will find rest and shelter in me eternally, both now and to come.  Continue to lift your eyes and your voice to me, and all of the other things happening around you will fall away, and become like the sand beneath your feet.  Delight in me, in this place, and be prepared for a glorious new day.  I hold you all in my palm, there is none that can touch you here. As you lay down more of yourself, you become more beautiful with each passing day. I love you daughter. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...