Friday, November 26, 2010

Mummy Moments

We are having an open house tomorrow.  Apparently the market is very slow at the moment, but we believe God can do anything.  So can you please pray with us that God will send the right person to come and buy our home? 

I have some Mummy moments that I just need to share.
Jack, Sam and I have been doing some school work.  Jack had to do some pre-assessment for Prep next year for his school.  Jack loves having everything well organised for his school work and is very excited to be doing some work for his teacher.  I was very proud of his efforts.  Sam is just too cute, wanting to do everything that Jack does.
Yesterday Sam also started using the toilet and training pants.  He is improving each time.  Way to go Sam.  I am very much looking forward to the day when I can bypass the nappy isle at the grocery shop. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...